A collection of interviews of other authors on the net. They’ve all been gifted with strong and captivating narrative voices, so sit back, relax and take in their insights, tips and experiences.
Recent Blog Posts
Top Posts & Pages
- "Can't hold a candle to..." (Idiom Origins)
- Dream sequences in novels—when and how can they be effective?
- "Stick to Your Guns" (Idiom Origins)
- List of Literary Genres and Definitions
- The "Rules of Grammar" and Novel Writing
- Punctuation Talk: Hyphens vs. Em Dashes
- A Writer's Guide to Fiction--Types of Fiction, Word Count and Page Count
- The Old Man with the Red Eyes (The Dream Factory)
- Idiom Origins