A collection of interviews of other authors on the net. They’ve all been gifted with strong and captivating narrative voices, so sit back, relax and take in their insights, tips and experiences.
Recent Blog Posts
Top Posts & Pages
- Dream sequences in novels—when and how can they be effective?
- "Can't hold a candle to..." (Idiom Origins)
- Romance writing for non-romance novels
- "Stick to Your Guns" (Idiom Origins)
- Dream of 'The Sevens' (Deborah Lee Clark's Dream)
- The "Rules of Grammar" and Novel Writing
- List of Literary Genres and Definitions
- Tips to Writing for a Campfire Story