Hearing (reading) other author stories and insights can be a great way to learn tricks of the trade and lessons-learned. Here you can find a myriad of novelist interviews, including many from top-selling authors.
Recent Blog Posts
Top Posts & Pages
- Dream sequences in novels—when and how can they be effective?
- "Can't hold a candle to..." (Idiom Origins)
- Romance writing for non-romance novels
- "Stick to Your Guns" (Idiom Origins)
- Dream of 'The Sevens' (Deborah Lee Clark's Dream)
- The "Rules of Grammar" and Novel Writing
- List of Literary Genres and Definitions
- Tips to Writing for a Campfire Story