I know how cold and lonely writer’s block can be, that feeling that your muse has abandoned you. It gives me the shivers whenever I think about it.
That said, I almost always have a strong desire to have and maintain that desire to write, if that makes any sense. This page is a tool to help myself and others who can’t seem to find their muse.
Enjoy! And please let me know if you have suggestions for other prompts/challenges to stir you out of your writer’s block.
Writing Prompts on the Web
- Language is a Virus – Website dedicated to writer’s block and prompts
- About Education – 50 Writing Prompts
- Pinterest – Writing Prompts on Pinterest
Writer’s Block Articles
- The 10 Types of Writers Block (and How to Overcome Them) – Charlie Jane Anders
- Writing Tips: Strategies for Overcoming Writer’s Block – The Center for Writing Studies
- 13 Famous Writers on Overcoming Writer’s Block – Emily Temple