Recent Blog Posts
Top Posts & Pages
- "Can't hold a candle to..." (Idiom Origins)
- Dream sequences in novels—when and how can they be effective?
- "Stick to Your Guns" (Idiom Origins)
- List of Literary Genres and Definitions
- The "Rules of Grammar" and Novel Writing
- Punctuation Talk: Hyphens vs. Em Dashes
- A Writer's Guide to Fiction--Types of Fiction, Word Count and Page Count
- The Old Man with the Red Eyes (The Dream Factory)
- Idiom Origins
Category Archives: Campfire–The Desert Marker
Check out the newest chapter of our ongoing campfire story, The Desert Marker. Many thanks to Elena Yazykova for the newest installment. For more information on how to participate, check out the campfire stories section.