I’m trying to kick-start my writing again, but this time I’m doing more reading of articles on how to do it than anything else :). Specifically, I’m trying to amp up my character arc skills. In my perusing of the internet for good articles on the subject, I came across this website that does a great job of simplifying certain elements of the writing process, including character arc development. It doesn’t have everything, but it’s pretty solid, I think. Check it out, and thanks Peder Hill for sharing your expertise.
Recent Blog Posts
Top Posts & Pages
- Dream sequences in novels—when and how can they be effective?
- Romance writing for non-romance novels
- List of Literary Genres and Definitions
- "Can't hold a candle to..." (Idiom Origins)
- "Stick to Your Guns" (Idiom Origins)
- The "Rules of Grammar" and Novel Writing
- Punctuation Talk: Hyphens vs. Em Dashes