Movies are getting stranger and stranger these days, so I figured why not just take a stab at some “new” movie concept? Can’t be worse than what’s out there.
All of the following ideas are trademarked, so don’t try to steal them (that means YOU, James Cameron!).
- Jurassic Park 5. There’s a new genetically engineered dinosaur—one you can eat! (see photo)
- Terminator 6? 7? (Who can keep track) Working title, Terminator Redundant. Arnold goes back to protect Adam and Even…as an 80-year-old robot man in a walker. His nemesis? A terminator who does all the things the evil terminators from the other movies could do—combined—as well as fart lasers and randomly produce crossword puzzles to throw the 80-year-old terminator off his task.
- Fast and the Furious 8: Mostest Faster and Furioserer…Furioseror…Furio…Really, Really Mad. Vin Diesel takes his road rage to the unlikeliest of places—the moon—racing moon men on lunar mobiles.
- Highlander. Isn’t it about time they remade this? Seems they’ve been remaking everything else.
- Aliens Reprise…Again. THIS time, the aliens have become domesticated and sold on the open market as house pets. Little did the humans know it was all a ploy for a massive attack.
- Partial Recall. Like Total Recall, but the hero remembers some things, like his complete history. What he doesn’t remember? How to tie his shoes, so he keeps tripping whenever he tries to run away or do, ya know, that kickboxing stuff against baddies. Spoiler Alert!!! He discovers Velcro in the end.
I don’t know. Seems like box office hits to me.