Last year, I made a list of the top ten things I was thankful for in honor of the American Thanksgiving holiday. In keeping with tradition, here’s my list for this year. As you can see, I’ve gotten much more cynical. 🙂
- Streaming movies/television shows. If not for things like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc., I’d have one more thing to have to talk to the cable company about.
- Balloons. 15-20 minutes of distraction/entertainment for my little ones–long enough for me to use the bathroom and take a breather.
- Those one-minute Facebook Flash video games. Gives me a slight video game fix without having to commit hours to it, cuz I don’t have hours these days.
- Facebook news posts…because otherwise I wouldn’t know what flavor soup people I barely know had for lunch.
- That they’re done making Twilight movies.
- Online shopping, so I don’t have to deal with Black Friday/Christmas crowds at the malls.
- The backup case of beer in my garage for when I finish the other beer and forget to buy more.
- Shower heads that are designed for someone who’s 6-3 or taller.
- Michael Cera.