Title speaks for itself, I think. I’m not a big gamer–would consider myself a casual gamer. Not that I’m too cool for games…I’m just…not…good…at them. But with that said, who wouldn’t want to live in Video Game land?
Video Game Land…
- Where my carry bag would allow me to drag around ten pairs of iron armor, nine steel broad swords, five steel short swords, several bows, all the arrows I need in life, numerous shields, belts, boots, amulets, coins galore (not paper currency or credit cards, mind you, but metal coins), all while being able to run and jump and dodge and roll and swing a weapon without having to put said bag down.
- Where I could battle a forty-foot-high behemoth of some kind, barely coming away with my life, and then—without a moment to rest—go on with my quest…SPRINTING…up mountains and through tough terrain.
- Where I never, ever, EVER have to stop to pee.
- Where, if I drink this red fruit juice, suddenly my deep bruises from being bludgeoned repeatedly by blunt weapons and the gashes and stab wounds from swords and daggers, and all the arrows still stuck in my body…all that will go away instantly! Oh, and this item is one of the cheapest and most plentiful products at the market!
- Where, if I talk to this guy over there, I will instantly become THAT much better at a skill like…say… sword wielding
- Where, if I rummage through this here bush , a pile of money will shoot out for the taking
- Where, if I kill this here cow, a piece of armor in pristine condition will fall from its skin pores, clean as a whistle and ready for use
- Where I can withstand thousand-degree heat from dragons just by wearing a metal suit (that…seems…logical)
- Where I can go by the name Thoraldas2417 and no one will make fun of me
Don’t tell me you haven’t had this dream.