I’ve been neglecting my blog of late–tsk tsk–so I thought it might be a good time to unleash some of my ideas for super kick-awesome pen names. I won’t waste time with a more elaborate intro than that. I think it’s pretty self explanatory.
- Giovanni Christie–Say it with an accent…it’s awesome.
- Willie B.A. Rider–Play on words, Will he be a writer? Oh c’mon! That’s clever.
- Stella Goode-Rider–No, I’m not a woman, but Still a good writer. NOTHING? Seriously?
- OK fine, we’ll go traditional. Bob Smith (he says with a harrumph). K this is sour grapes over your reaction of the last two. Sue me.
- Sir Leovold Chesterton–This is a fun one, though I kind of feel like I need to be stuffier.
- Laurence Esteban–Hmm. Maybe I write smut.
- Georgio Mantis–Ooooh Mantis. I could be a super hero!
- Archimedes Po–You just know some moron will start a rumor that I’m Edgar Allen Poe’s descendant.
- John Tolkein–No, no…I’m not that guy, but I get that a lot. Not sure why :).
Yeah, I think I’ll stick with my own name. Fun to think about, though. Add your fun pen names in the comments :). Would love to hear them.